Everyone is a mentor, no matter your specific role or title, but it isn’t always easy to know how to mentor effectively. Pass It On outlines the processes and structures foundational to any type of mentoring relationship—and how to implement them.
Whether you’re a coach, teacher, church leader, boss, counselor, parent, sibling or another form of a leader, Pass It On will teach you to:
- Develop yourself as a mentor
- Examine and resolve your past pain
- Build a strong identity structure
- Connect with your mentee and build intimacy
- Build trust with your mentee
- Guide your mentee effectively