This DVD study program teaches men to recognize and pursue their God-given design.
The positive approach of this 5-part study series helps men discover their unique potential, and in so doing, prepares and equips them to succeed within their marital, family, work, church and community environments. The metaphor of the knight is the basis for a new manhood vocabulary, calling men to nobility in their thinking and actions, and motivating and challenging them to achieve their potential in every area of their lives.
- Year 1: SQUIRE: The Training of the Knight
- Year 2: WARRIOR: The Clarity of the Knight
- Year 3: ORACLE: The Wisdom of the Knight
- Year 4: ROUND TABLE: The Companion of the Knight
- Year 5: DEFENDER: The Duties of the Knight
Some topics covered in Squire (Year 1) include:
- The differences between a male and a man
- The biblical definition of manhood
- 15 Principles of Manhood
- The dangers of this world and how a man combats them with God’s help
- Achieving our dreams and goals